Existing Member?

Perfect Simplicity

Foreign Smells

THAILAND | Saturday, 26 April 2014 | Views [410]

The smells are what get me traveling around Thailand.  They are so foreign to my nostrils and I can't work out whether they are offensive or not. The smells hit you like a brick wall when you're walking down the small streets. Then will dissapear without warning as quickly as they hit you. One thing is for sure - or actually two - I need a lot more money to enjoy the islands and I am slowly but surely becoming beached out.  I mean, it really is just beaches and partying and that is life in the Thai Islands.  Although I'm glad I'm getting to experience it all I can't help but feel quite a large part of me is getting over drinking night after night after night. Been there and done that, many times over already.  I'm also blowing my budget. Accomodation is a bit more expensive than I realised and then I have basically been eating and drinking the rest of my budget away and I need to make my money stretch for another four months or more.  I don't want to get to Canada with nothing but desperation in my pockets. 

Tags: beaches, drinking, money, smells, thailand

About goingsolo

Koh Tao

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.