Existing Member?

Exchange

Our Exchange Year

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 28 August 2014 | Views [247] | Scholarship Entry

Hey there!
I have always been on my way and off to new adventures. I waved "bye -bye" to mum and walked away with my packback on, like the independent four year old I was. I spent my last year in New Zealand as an exchange student and it has really inspired me to go after my dreams. New Zealand's beautiful scenery and the cultural exchange made it perfect for me to make a documentary about it. Filming has for a long time been a great interest of mine. It all started with the little phone cameras and I remember doing little videos, with the maximum lenght of six seconds. The interest grew and my ambitions as well. I am now filming togther with friends and I am always looking for new challenges so that I can improve my skills. Winning would mean so much to me. It would be the oppotunity I've been looking for and I would make sure to make best use of the experience. In the future I want to work in the film industry and I am also very keen on travelling the world. This would really be something extraordinary and I would be an open minded, engaged learner.
All the best
Matilda

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About exchange


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.