Existing Member?

My Travel Adventures

Nha Trang

VIETNAM | Friday, 30 January 2015 | Views [239]

Next stop on our trip was Nha Trang. A must do tourist destination that is all about R&R. Massages, restaurants, banana lounges, beautiful beach, water park, snorkelling... This list goes on! After round two on the overnight reunification express this stopover was definitely needed (it was a tension filled night with the threat of mice looming - but thankfully we lucked out!).

Definitely a highlight of Nha Trang was the mud baths (which is exactly what it sounds like). A big group of us piled into a bath full of mud. We were covered top to toe! Luckily the mud of Vietnam was nicer on the skin than the mud in the Dead Sea. It was certainly a team bonding experience!

Continuing with the R&R theme, I had the absolute best massage of my life and spent an afternoon lazing on the beach! Absolutely divine!

We also had dinner at a local BBQ restaurant where you cook your own food over a charcoal pot. So bloody good! Especially the morning glory stir fry! New favourite vegetable (now just to find it in Australia). With $1 large beers it was hard to go wrong.

I would highly recommend three nights in this town. Sadly we only had one but were sure to make the most of it!

About etak91


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.