Existing Member?

life journey

"1st Suro" in Surakarta - Central of Java

INDONESIA | Saturday, 3 September 2011 | Views [921] | Comments [1]

Starting to bring the heirloom from the palace of

Starting to bring the heirloom from the palace of "Keraton Solo"

THe photos I choose is about "1st Suro" in the Keraton Surakarta - Central of Java. It tradionational ritual that we doing it once a year. the royal family once a year bring out their heirloom, take around the city of Surakarta barefoot (it's around 8km) at night following tha labino Buffalo. all people that come and watch, believe on the albino buffalo feces can bring a great vertilities on their field if they spread the feces. Every people come from so many cities around Solo, race to get the feces. this is a great tradition to keep and continue.

I Always want to learn a new things about photography, and also love to share all I know about Photography to everyone, Coz I know when I teach people, I also learn something from them. Knowledge is a thing that i can't keep by me self, everyone deserve to know and learn. I'm eager to travel photography all over the world, love to experience exciting moment and I believe this opportunities can make me learn more. I can work individual and as a team, i'm a workocholic person. 

Tags: suro at surakarta

Comments

1

bagus lah apap bolah cari di singapore .bolah email saya ok

  raden mas kemy Nov 29, 2012 3:22 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.