Existing Member?

TheBlondeNomad

2 Bananas & a Pack of Pringles

GUATEMALA | Saturday, 16 August 2014 | Views [346] | Scholarship Entry

I have loved films since I can remember, my dad and I used to (still do) watch Alien marathons and the horror channel all weekend. From this I have loved filming, I use mostly a GoPro and whilst sometimes I get carried away with having fun rather than filming, I enjoy nothing more than looking back at the footage and getting flooded with awesome memories! I have travelled over 20 countries and the videos I make are simple yet fun, they are great to share and watch over. Besides travel filming I also film short horror and thriller films, as well as work with my friend from Toronto in writing short films. To win this scholarship would just be kickass, not only is Mexico one of my favourite countries ( I have a sugar skull tattoo and all!) but the opportunity to enhance my filming skills with a pro whilst at the awesome Day of the Dead would be a dream come true! To experience the full culture and fun of it, can't think of anything better!

I am really just a amateur, no fancy cameras or uni degrees, I simply just love to travel, and carrying around my old GoPro and being able to go back and feel that 'rush' (come on, we all know what Im talking about) you get when you travel makes a simple hobby a real passion and love!

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About emilybou


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Guatemala

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.