Existing Member?

What if?

Merry Christmas

NEW ZEALAND | Sunday, 23 December 2007 | Views [1007] | Comments [6]

We would just like to say to everyone who is looking at our trip, have a VERY Merry Christmas and a HAPPY New Year to you all.

Thanks for watching

Em & Andy

Tags: Family

Comments

1

Hi you two, Hope im not too late to wish you a Happy christmas, i have been running round to get last min festive things in and just about cracked it now, had visiters stop last night and they have just left on there way home now.
I hope you had a wounderfull day ,i bet it seemed strange with the hot weather ,did you have your christmas dinner on the beach?.
We are all thinking of you at this festive time and look forward to keeping up with your journals of your christmas activerties.
mummy will be here tomorrow but not untill about 12am our time, auntie ilean is staying with her for few days so she has company over christmas.
we are going to some friends on Boxing day for a change as we dont normally go any where just thought we would have a change.
miss you lots and lots, love and cuddles to you both,have a great festive time and will let you know how things have gone tomorrow.
Love and Kisses, Mum,John,Jess,Ben.

  Mum Dec 24, 2007 10:32 PM

2

hello you two, Just a word to let you know we are thinking of you, will be at your mums tomorrow, have a lovely Christmas day and have a drink on me when you come home.
Love grandma.

  Grandma hague Dec 24, 2007 10:36 PM

3

Hi, hope you are both well and are having a great time.
Paul

  Paul Dec 28, 2007 8:27 AM

4

Hi you two merry xmas and a happy new year to you just getting ready to go to gland to have my last fly of the year not the best of conditions but getting withdrawal symptoms see you when you get back all my love Bill

  Bill Brain Dec 28, 2007 9:07 PM

5

Hi old gits! Sounds like everything is going well, me and lisa have just got back from the dom rep, we had a fab time loved it tanned up now for the cold back here. well i would just like to say have a good new year and make sure you have a drink and remember us back here in the cold. Are you ever coming back??

  Dan and Lisa Jan 1, 2008 9:28 AM

6

hi ther finally managed to find your web site. can't wait to see you both

jenny nad ian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  jenny Feb 18, 2008 1:56 AM

About em-and-andy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.