Existing Member?

On my way

Travelling violin

SLOVAKIA | Wednesday, 2 September 2015 | Views [256] | Scholarship Entry

Being a film documentary student, I find this opportunity very interesting.Travelling is huge part of my life and I've already studied in US and Italy, travelled around Europe and while doing all of this, I had my camera ready for shooting.This year I'm starting my Masters Degree study in documentary with focus on directing and editing and I'm always ready to pack my things and travel even far away, if there's a chance for me to gain new knowledge or work experience. Since I've volunteered in different projects across the Europe, I'm also used to work under the pressure and in harder conditions. Being fluent in English and Italian broadens my possibilities and skills learnt at schools are always helpful when solving a problem situation. I believe that every film documentary student should have an experience from co-operating on foreign project and working with people from different countries - it shows us how things are done in different parts of the world. I leave my doors open and I'm also willing to accept any challenges that may cross my path - and this one definitely seems like great challange! So why should you choose me? Because I am offering my time and my skills and I think that it'd be enriching experience for both parts!
When it comes to my short movie, I chose one of my friends, however, he doesn´t speak English very well, so I did it in Slovak and provided subtitles to my youtube video. Besides, images should be able to tell story by themselves, shouldn´t they?

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About elisabetta


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Slovakia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.