Existing Member?

My biggest dream is exploring the world, meet a wide range of people and foreign languages

A Dream Will Come True

INDONESIA | Saturday, 10 May 2014 | Views [198] | Scholarship Entry

My biggest dream is exploring the world, meet wide range of people and foreign languages. The core of my biggest dreams can visit the continent of Europe. Each of dreamer will find a way to achieve it and I'm sure for that. When the dream was came true, all negative think of my dream will go away, like not going back again.
All of people have many dreams to realized, and I same with them. One day, I and my best friend promised for explore the world when we was still a senior high school student. Until now, I still remembered that day. I'll never forget that day, when we promised for saw Indonesia from outside. Promised at the peak of mount Bromo and Semeru in east Java, Indonesia.
I hope can visit Brussels and Berlin. Because I think Brussels is the heart of Europe and Berlin is a town full of history. Access to other European countries will be easier when I standing in Brussels, Belgium. Many people have a dreams can be travelling to USA, but I have a dream can be travelling to Belgium, Germany, and the last can be visit to Finland. Why Finland? Yes, I think all of you feel I'm weird. My reason that Belgium is a central of europe, Germany is a countries with high technology, and Finland is a countries with the best education in the world.
My plan if get this scholarship, I will build the best communication with any people in Berlin for introduce cultures of Indonesia, the best relation for my countries. I'm inspired by the third president of Indonesia, he is Mr. B.J. Habibie. He has many appreciation from Germany because the discovery theory of crack propagataion on random. I as a student really want to like him, wants to find a new theory of technology through writing.
I'll never forget the day that if I going to Berlin, never will forget.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About dreamjourneytoeurope


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.