Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Athens ::: Greece

GREECE | Saturday, 19 June 2010 | Views [498] | Comments [1]

 

June 19th one year exactly from the return of my last adventure i am embarking on a new one...Today i landed in Athens to meet up with my friend Athena...after meeting up in the airport we head to her apt.  We hang for a bit then head out to meet up with Rayo a friend of hers that i have met thru skype (gotta love skype).  The 3 of us tour around athens then head to thissio a place where artist hang and sell their works...there we meet up with George, Fotis, Martin, great guys...Martin is new in town from Poland selling his art here...he was so nice to give me one of his t-shirts...and his friend was so nice to give me one of his paintings...nice way to start my journey...we all sat around chatting having some drinks dancing to music...perfect day and night...

The rest of my time here in Athens has been walking around...going to the Acropolis meditating at the top...feeling those how stood there b4 me...feeling the ancient wisdom...most beautiful...hanging with Athena bball team...just chillin with the great new peeps i have met...off to Rhodes now...time for some village island life...can not wait...

Comments

1

Gee sis hanging out with the basketball team you must have felt like a shrimp!!! HA HAHA Miss you and love you!

  Donna Wright Jul 12, 2010 12:20 AM

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.