Existing Member?

Adventure

TRUE DREAMS

KENYA | Sunday, 6 September 2015 | Views [320] | Scholarship Entry

Hi my names are Francis Kathae Nthome born in a family of four boys and one girl living in Nairobi a city and home to millions of Kenyans and people from different races religions ethnic and culture am a volunteer at MYSA SHOOTBACK and a football player at one of the clubs i got a chance to learn photography and Film at the Age of 17 years where i cover MYSA events like the football tournament community clean-ups and youth forums.
Through my skills i have participated in one of the Film Festivals in Kenya known as Mathare youth film festivals where we screened our short films and did an exhibition and in international youth fellowship camp and kenya youth empowerment project for sixth months.
In June 2015 i made an exchange programe trip to South Africa to participate in Southern Youth Film Festival where i had to learn Leadership skills Entrepreneurship skills and more on Film making.I have the passion and interest in Film as my career through the small experience i have it motivates me whereby i always give back to my community through holding photography and film workshops giving the next generation opportunity to learn and tell their own stories and whats happening in the society through film.
I have been traveling in my country and my dream is to travel to Colombia where i believe i will meet different people exchange and share ideas and more learn Colombian culture and diversity.Traveling to me it means learning

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About diversity


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Kenya

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.