Existing Member?

Rest * Explore * Give

Rest * Bali

INDONESIA | Sunday, 22 June 2014 | Views [388] | Comments [5]

First stop for rest, relaxation and yoga is Bali! I arrived yesterday and am in a pretty nice, inexpensive new hotel in Kuta. The trip was long but comfortable as I treated myself to business class and what a treat that was. Being able to sleep laying flat on a 13+ hour flight was fantastic! I felt like a kid with my own little pod. The food was great and the service was top notch. EVA, a Taiwanese airline, has the most beautiful and kind flight attendants. Really a wonderful experience. Went for a walk on the beach this morning. Totally overcast, 82 degrees and 84% humidity and a great hour plus workout. Four hours at the infinity pool today, overcast and hanging in the shade was incredibly relaxing! Signed up for my first ever surf lesson tomorrow! I'm a bit nervous but we practice in 4 feet of water so I'm gonna be okay. Have had some delicious food too! Will post pics later. Just happy to have this started! 

Comments

1

Denise, I am so excited for you and I am looking forward to keeping up on all of your adventures and experiences as they are happening. This blog is fantastic! xoxox

  Vanessa Desrochers Jun 22, 2014 11:00 PM

2

I love this Denise!! Sounds so wonderful and relaxing, a perfect way to start! I am looking forward to following you around the world.
Donna xoxo

  Donna Flood Jun 23, 2014 10:39 AM

3

Awesome Denise! I am SO excited for you and love that you are blogging about your adventure! Enjoy! Sounds lovely! Xoxo

  Danielle Jun 23, 2014 11:29 AM

4

Love this! So happy I'll be able to read all about your adventures!! Miss you already!

  Elisabeth Jun 23, 2014 1:59 PM

5

What an awesome adventure! Sooo excited to live vicariously through your adventures! Have so much fun!

  Madeleine Horton Jun 24, 2014 7:50 AM

About dellyson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.