Existing Member?

the trip

The return

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 17 July 2009 | Views [616]

Grueling long flights, specially those with stops, can easilly be rectified with the always welcome company of a young ladie.

Nina, in this case, is great, we had so much fun i didnt sleep a wink. Which left me misserable by the time i was flying out of dusseldorf. Couldnt have encountered worse people than i did in such a foul mood, the drinks ladie pissed me off and the prat i sat next to was the final straw. i just looked over him out the window and saw land, being excited to see blighty once again i said "where do you think that is then?" and he says "UFO", i though nutter, he said "oh you mean down there, i thought you ment out there", which was obviously hot air balloons. he said "oh, well thats britton" and gives me a look like im thick as shit, i could have wacked the tosser in his business suit. No shit! i just shut my eyes and boiled.

Sofie met me back in London and it ended in a pub with simon and gang. was happy to see them all, finished off with an ali baba kebab which i have been dreaming about since i left.

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.