Existing Member?

the trip

Santa cruz to Vegas

USA | Wednesday, 3 June 2009 | Views [568]

Arrived in Santa cruz tired and hungry, Pat was still sick, for the life of me i have no idea why we did it, but decided on an Indian for dinner, was really nice and i never saw a fast food Indian before, but it finish Pat off.

Santa cruz is cool, the sun was out, the beach full, and very chilled out, I could really stay here the summer.

That night we went out and camped in big sur.

Then next day headed south to find a doctor for Pat, once again james excelled in map reading and there was some confusion over where we were and how far we'd travelled.

Stopped at a motel near Bakersfield in the most intenst heat and jumped in the pool with beers. Lovely.

Hit the road early next day to catch the football somewhere.

Fixed the stereo, bit worried about the car, will Phill make it!? The worry is that it will over heat, and as the gauges only work now and then we wouldnt know anyway.

Stopped in this military town to watch the game, well funny, the bar ladie phoned her sister to come see who walked in the door, she arrived quick tarted up and took pictures of us.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.