Existing Member?

From Down under to Upover

From Aussieland

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 9 May 2014 | Views [361]

Woooww!! My trip from Down Under (Australia) to Up Over (that's what I called Canada) has actually started nearly 3 years ago: this is the time that I have been living in Australia for. It feels quite a lot to be honest!

On the other hand I feel like my travel has just started. This is because I'll be soon leaving Australia, with too much sorrow I must say, and my expirience in Indonesia (next step) is just about to start. I kind of feel excited as if it was my first trip (really?) Yeah, I'd say so! I see it that way, by the end of this year 2014 I will have travelled through 4 continents and 7 seas, could that be actually possible? I'm not sure of it, the 7 seas it's actually something you hear in popular songs in weirdos radio stations. Whatever....

Well travelers! I hope to meet many of you in my trip, honestly, the world is not that big!

Happy to help anyone seeking info about Australia, I'll keep you posted with my trip.

May the force be with you, I'm not a geek but 'kind regards' is too boring, isn't it? :)

Daniel

Tags: australia, canada, travel

 

About danistevez


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.