Existing Member?

Just Like WOW

San Diego, California

MEXICO | Tuesday, 10 June 2008 | Views [662]

Hey!!! We are now in the States and we now see the huge change after 5 months spent in Mexico... So weird to be here, especially for me (Damien), I came here in 2001, with Charles and a lot of souvenirs come back to me since we arrived.

First day we found this wonderful brand new backpacker where we booked 2 nights. We were so happy to sleep in correct bed compared to our last hotel in Mexico City which stinked a lot and surounded of rude people...

Anyway we walked around the city and took a trolley and bus to Mission Beach and Pacific Beach where we used to work with Charles... we spent the afternoon crying in front of the huge amount of clothes and shoes we could buy if we had money :)

At night we went to the best Sushi Place in the world. But when I say the best... trust me that's the best ever and ever and the cheapest too.
We had so many sushis that night, we are planning to go back to San Diego especially to have this food once again ! That's a shame that we didn't take the camera to make pictures 'cause you would have been amazed by the size of the plate...

Anyway, after few hours spent in San Diego we we hesitating between saving money and take a bus to San Francisco... or spend a bit more and rent a car to go up the coast. We finally decided to rent this car and in looking at the map we thought about having a small road trip before going to SF... so we planned to go first to Los Angeles and spend a night, then Las Vegas to spend the second night and the going to SF !!!!!

So we left on Wednesday morning with our brand new automatic car to Los Angeles !! Then begins the Californian trip....

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.