Existing Member?

My Journey to World

Where to Have a Blast in Myrtle Beach with Kids

USA | Saturday, 12 September 2015 | Views [689]

If you’re looking to spend some quality time with the little ones, few places are as packed with fun activities as Myrtle Beach, situated on the coast of South Carolina. With numerous amusement parks, full of rides and other entertainment, you can be sure that you and your children will have more than enough things to do for the entire day.

But in such a vast range of thrilling activities, it can become difficult to sort out which ones are best for smaller children, and which are designed with older kids or even adults in mind.

This article aims to provide you with a few options of the rides and other activities in Myrtle Beach that are specifically designed with the little ones in mind, so that you know where to take them when you visit.

Children’s Museum of South Carolina

While it may seem that taking kids to a museum might turn out to be boring, that’s not the case when visiting the always popular Children’s Museum of South Carolina.

You can be sure the little one’s won’t be bored when they are digging for fossils, exploring the fascinating feats of electricity, as well as the learning about the exciting details from fields such as physics.

The interactive layout of the museum allows your children to get in a creative spirit and discover the marvels of the world, while learning a thing or two in the process.

Broadway Amusement Rides

You can’t really have a complete amusement park field trip with your kids and not get on the classic rides that symbolize what good family fun is really all about.

And the Broadway Amusement Rides in the Pavilion Park are just the place to find them. Separated into three section, the Pavilion Park is filled with attractions for all ages.

The East Park is home to some of the original nostalgia rides that are still very popular to this day, the Central Park is all about the adrenaline rush with a terrific selection of thrill rides, but the real fun for kiddies in in the West Park, where you’ll find great rides for kids such as a train, frog and balloon rides, or the all new Myrtle Turtle Coaster.

Wild Water & Wheels

For those that crave some water fun, you can’t go wrong with the Wild Water & Wheels water park, which spreads over a 16-acre territory and is filled with rides and attractions both in the water, and on land.

The park has 33 rides with thrilling water slides, a Lazy River, a Wipe Out Wave pool, and much more. You’ll find high-speed flumes like the Serpentine, tube slides like The Dark Hole, as well as mat slides such as the Twin Sister.

You can be sure that kids of all ages will find something they’ll enjoy in the Wild Water & Wheels water park, so it’s definitely worth a visit, even if you’re with little children.

Summary:

There aren’t many attractions more exciting for kids than amusement parks, and in Myrtle Beach, there’s a selection that can satisfy all needs of fun and excitement. And if you’re visiting Myrtle Beach with the little ones, make sure you stop by the Children’s Museum of South Carolina, the Broadway Amusement Rides in the Pavilion Park for some of the best kiddie rides, and Wild Water & Wheels for some water-based fun. 

Author Bio:

This article is written by Christy Root. Born in the USA, Christy Root is a professional travel blogger and creative content writer. She is one of the renowned tourism futurists and voice for must-visit places. She has been quoted in various online and offline travel publications. She loves to share her knowledge about places she visited. She loves to take her child at kids amusement parks. To know more about her, follow her on Google+.

Tags: amusement park, myrtle beach, south carolina

About christyroot


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.