Existing Member?

wings

Your Backyard - Around the Rampart

SRI LANKA | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [228] | Scholarship Entry

Thank you for giving us this opportunity.
Rampart is an amazing hidden jewel that we would like to show the world. Galle Rampart is the best example of a fortified city built by Europeans in South and South-East Asia, showing the interaction between European architectural styles and South Asian traditions.People who live and trade inside Ramparts are very warm and friendly. They all are 'happy people' who are proud about the place they live.
Well, that is why we wanted to share the happiness we got with you all. We went their with a burrowed camcorder ( that we essentially need to charge once every two hours! ) and hope in our hearts. We both do not have prior filming experience. But we love travelling! We love every single thing about travelling! Travelling often make us story tellers, We both are in the thirst of sharing our stories with the world.
That is why this scholarship means a world to us. There are only one or two Film schools in SL ( which are really expensive) If we can get shortlisted, we'll be able to get the MatadorU mini course I get goosebumps even when I think of it,That will open every door for us locally. We want to learn!
Thank you.
Cham & Rumz



Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About cham


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Sri Lanka

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.