Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Earthquake!

USA | Saturday, 9 January 2010 | Views [169] | Comments [1]

And no, I don't mean in the spiritual realm.  I think I just experienced my first California earthquake.  Actually, my first earthquake ever.  Clearly it was rather mild, otherwise I would not be writing right now.  *laugh* I thought my housemate was doing some rigorous exercising in the room next door. 'I am not THAT heavy!' she exclaimed rather astonished. ;-)  But the house definately did shake.  Mmmmm....what about aftershocks?

...Just in...it was a 6.5 earthquake http://www.redding.com/news/2010/jan/09/earthquake-felt-redding/

On a different note.  I went to the healing rooms again this morning.  Ahhhh...what a place!  My team of three somehow spent the entire time in the encounter room.  The encounter room is where there is continual worship, live music and of course, the presence of God.  Many get healed there before they even get prayer. You would think that getting people healed would be hard work.  But it mostly consists of lots of outbursts of joy and laughter.  My teammate and I 'prayed' for a woman with lung cancer.  There we were, the three of us, lying on the floor in heaps of laughter as the Holy Spirit poured out His presence and power. In the presence of God is fullness of Joy!  So here's sending you a fiery ball of joy as you read this!!!  LOL!

Comments

1

:-) ah i love that... wanted to see you laying there and laughing, what delightful moments for you, more joy for ceri and just more more more holy spirit!!!

  alexandra Jan 25, 2010 10:20 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.