Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

2nd semester begins

USA | Wednesday, 6 January 2010 | Views [144] | Comments [1]

Happy new year everyone. I trust 2010 will be a year of great joy overflowing with the presence and blessing of God!

My two week Christmas vacation was completely relaxing.  A little bit too relaxing.  I spent most of the time in bed or at home with a nasty little cold.  Blah!  I did, however, have a wonderful time with two friends of mine, Janet and Scott and their family for Christmas.  They invited me to a little mountain town called Weaverville, about an hour from Redding.  It was a very nice mountain cabin complete with deer wondering past the lounge windows!  There was plenty of frost, but no snow - even if it was cold enough to snow.

Yesterday was our first day back with Heidi Baker as a guest speaker.  What a way to start the year!  Heidi and Roland come to Redding for their annual vacation which is a real gift to us :-) 

Comments

1

yay!!!
what a blessed year it's gonna be!!! and yeah i pray that lots of joy and the tangible presence of God will fill the earth... even in the midst of dark places...

miss you ceri, also hope that i will get to see you this year!!! mwa mwa :-)

  alex Jan 25, 2010 10:25 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.