Existing Member?

Envirospecific Brewing In New Zealand.

ENVIROSPECIFIC: Ruapehu Heather Ale

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 1 September 2014 | Views [252] | Scholarship Entry

I am a writer/director who is always looking for human stories and new inspiring environments as I prepare to make my entry into feature film. For the past year after leaving The New Zealand Film & Television School, I have been involved in many projects as a camera operator, director of photography, and editor.

One such project was working with Mick Cheyne and James Chatterton; founders of the two-man microbrewery The Bloom Theory. The project involved capturing Mike and James as the travelled to different locations around New Zealand and documents their adventures in 'Enivrospecific Brewing', i.e. brewing beer with ingredients found, foraged, and given from the local environment and people in an effort to brew the location itself into a beer.

Being given this opportunity would allow me to experience first hand a culture for which I have had a great interest but little exposure. Being able to immerse myself in the Mexican culture and people is an experience I would greatly treasure and would be a huge inspiration in my filmmaking career.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About cameronjamesbrown


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.