Existing Member?

Traveling to CaMau cacpe on Beautiful rivers by canoe

Ca Mau cape journey

VIETNAM | Thursday, 18 September 2014 | Views [601] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Although I'm non-professional filmmakers in Vietnam, I always have a burning passion of making film. I met my partner at The Center for Assistance and Development of Movie Talents, which is one of the biggest film-making community for youngster in Vietnam. I found out that we both put our heart in cinema. In the last fews years, my partner and I have been working together in many different film projects in Vietnam. We were also chosen to participate in The Amazing Thailand film challenge, a film-making competition in Thailand for young, talented film makers from all over the world. We spent 10 days to travel across the country to make film about the nature, culture and people of Thailand.
We love to make film and we also love to travel. What can be better if we could combine these two things together. It's a great joy to be able to go to different countries so we can meet new people and explore their beautiful nature and cultures. We always hope to enrich our experience in life and in film making as we travel around the world and see new things behind our camera.
In Vietnam, we have very limited resources and opportunities for young filmmakers like us but we always try to find a way to create films that will deliver our stories and messages. This event is a wonderful chance for us to meet and work with professional non-professional filmmakers from all over the world. We also really excited to go to Mexico and discover the wonder of it's people, nature and culture.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

Great visuals. Interesting story being narrated. Great work. Thank you for sharing!

  apriljoy Sep 21, 2014 5:50 AM

About camaucapejourne


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.