Existing Member?

Hungary

Good morning, Budapest

HUNGARY | Saturday, 5 September 2015 | Views [285] | Scholarship Entry

I am Josep, I am Spanish living in Barcelona.

At my 32 years-old, I am at the most exciting moment in my life, eager to have new adventures. My next destination will be Center America, from January 2016. It would be amazing to live the World Nomads film experience in Colombia.

The past year I was living in Budapest, in the capital of Hungary. I was working in a European Volunteer Service.

I totally fell in love with the Hungarian people and atmosphere. I specially love the local lifestyle, their music and art production. In every corner you can find exciting DIY and ecological projects. I was collaborating with several of them. I felt myself foreigner and local at the same time. I shared a lot of projects with Hungarian people.

I captured my experience in the video and photo blog "I'm From Budapest" www.imfrombudapest.tumblr.com.

I think I can offer to the World Nomads Colombia project a special point of view. I enjoy explaining important and useful information for the travelers, but at the same time I can transmit the feelings of this inspiring experience.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About budapest


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hungary

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.