Existing Member?

The BIG Trip

Quality PS3 time in Codicote

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 6 January 2012 | Views [830]

Old man Bray had quite a sleep in this morning...Laura and Rawiri went off to work and Roni enjoyed a chance to read over brekkie before popping to the post office for one last birthday mission.

Once Bray was up we put washing on and Bray got the second half of his birthday present – NBA 2k12 and FIFA 12. Sufficient to say the remainder of his day was spent in much joy with the Playstation!

Roni got the washing sorted, read a little then chatted with Laura at lunch before heading out for a mini jog. On her return (and after a shower) we made toasted sandwiches for lunch. Then it was time for Roni to keep her word and play FIFA with Bray. We played each other without too many issues but playing on the same team proved too much for Roni to handle – too many things to watch and focus on at the same time... Still fun to share one of Bray’s passions.

Rawiri and Laura returned from work and we made pork stir fry for dinner while they had a breather. Chill out time after that while they walked the dogs and Roni called her Mum to check about Christchurch arrival pick up and the like. Laura had a night with the girls at a friend’s place tonight so Rawiri made us three some delicious fruit salad and yoghurt for dessert before we taught him how to play Citadels. He was well into it even though Bray won twice! Rawiri managed to win one and Roni got her lowest scores of all time.

After midnight Roni headed to bed to download photos from the last few days while the boys played FIFA on into the morning and Laura got back a while later after a lovely night with the ladies.

About braynroni


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.