Existing Member?

Fields of Gold - Buenos Aires

Fields of gold - Bahia Blanca - Buenos Aires, Argentina

ARGENTINA | Thursday, 14 October 2010 | Views [544]

"You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Upon the fields of barley
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
As we walk in the fields of gold"... Fields of Gold by Sting

The begining of this song reminds me when I was in Bahia Blanca (around mid june). It was one of those days that you're with all your senses "awake" as I could appreciate every single detail on our way to Sierra de la Ventana (it's about 100 km far from Bahía Blanca). Generally our ways are boring as the landscape is always the same.. fields and more fields and all flat :/ but this time those fields seemed to be touched with a magic wand, the rainy day has given a special charming to all the landscape, the sun was fighting to be out but the stormy clouds were stronger nevertheless it has given his special touch.. the mix between sun and clouds made a golden effect on the dry fields of barley showing us those beautiful colours.

It was mostly all day like this, raining then sunny and so on.. (crazy weather!) but near the sunset a weak rainbow came out between the hills to say good-bye and to add more beauty to my pics :) our nature is so beautiful! the colours and the landscape were like being out from a painting, just awesome and Im glad of being there with my cam to catch such a beautiful moment...

Enjoy it and till next time!
C.

Tags: argentina, bahia blanca, buenos aires, cecilia gonzalez, digital photography, fields, fields of gold, photography, rainbow, sunset

About argentina

Can you see the strom coming? Driving among the fields on my way to Sierra

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.