Existing Member?

Are we nearly there yet?

fortune teller

THAILAND | Saturday, 8 October 2011 | Views [967]

I'm in Bangkok. It's good to be back in civilized world with shopping centers, cinemas and skytrains. It's sweaty and cloudy an a bit rainy but I like it. I'm staying in a nice hostel in a good company with some other travelers. Just down the road there is a food market where you can buy unrecognizable food with weird names but it's very tasty and sometimes really spicy. Sticky rice with sweet mango and coconut sauce is my favorite but it's a desert.

Then he took my right hand. "You will have a long life. You are very lucky. No big health issues. Money is not a problem. 1 2 3 4.." then he stopped and looked confused and continued, "you have many boyfriends, but you can only marry one" he laughed. Then he took my left hand. "Yes, very long life, but never mind." Did he see something that he didn't want to tell? Everything was a bit too positive to be true, yet he had known that I have studied and done my masters and Spain is southwest from Finland. He never actually said that I will get married; he said you can get married. There is a big difference so I'm not much wizer about my future.

Tomorrow I'm continuing my trip to south as I want to see the famous full moon party and also because I cannot go to the north because of the flooding. It seems that I bring the rain with me: first year in Barcelona it rained 6 weeks in a row, in Australia Queensland was completely under water and now the northern Thailand. Let's hope it stops there. 

Few days ago I went to a fortune teller. For 100 Baths (2,5€) he promised to tell my past, present and future with an astrological map and read my palm. I gave him my date, time and place of birth and he did some calculations and started talking. "You are very good with studies. You are smart. You have done masters and you can do doctorate as well. Your body is really strong and you have a good health. Maybe you have a problem with your friend, but nevermind. from your next birthday to the birthday after that you can get married. There are two men and the other one is true love. But it is not to good to have children at that time. If you do there will be complications and possibly miscarriedge. But you can have children in 2014. That is better time. Now write down guestions and I will answer them all." I was puzzled what to ask. It is hard to ask questions about your own life from a stranger. I managed to write down five questions: will I find a good jobb, which country will I live in, will I get married, do I get to travel more and finally will I be happy?  "You will get good job, maybe a government job. Job is no problem for you." He made some calculations and said "you will live in south west from the place you were born. I already said that you can get married after this year. You will travel more and you will be very happy."

Tags: astrology, bangkok, palm reading

About ansku


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.