Existing Member?

Anna in Italy "You may have the universe if I may have Italy." Giuseppe Verdi

And the Winner is...

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 28 October 2013 | Views [889] | Comments [6]

...my very good friend Anna N! Congratulations!! Your prize will arrive in the mail shortly (when I say shortly, I mean some time before Christmas, I am not in the least convinced of the efficiency of the Italian postal service :) 

Thanks to everyone who entered, I was interested to see the range of responses that appeared. But most people confessed they had no idea, so I guess they don't really signify that much, haha. 

If anyone is interested in the correct answer, I will confess that the fateful day was the 16th of October 2009, so Anna was just 3 months off the right answer. Argh, that means I totally just forgot about the 4th anniversary, what was I thinking?!? :D

Stay with me people, more updates to come soon on Anna in Italy. 

 

 

Comments

1

I really wanted to win :( Congrats to Anna though!!

  Kari Oct 31, 2013 3:33 PM

2

What happened on the 16th of October?

  Tini Nov 1, 2013 6:21 PM

3

hehe Kari there's always next time... :)

@Tini: I fell in love with Italy and decided to learn the Italian language :-) Are you Christine in the other comment by the way? Freaks me out, I never think of you as Christine, but I don't know any other ones who would comment here so I presume it must be you ^^)

  Anna Nov 1, 2013 8:48 PM

4

Woo Hoo, I actually won something! Doesn't happen often. Was there anything that triggered this love for italy and the Italian language? Or is that the next competition? ;)

  Anna Nooit Nov 6, 2013 3:49 PM

5

Yes Anna, it is me :)) I'm used to writing Christine for all uni-related things
I realise what the date meant but what exactly was it on that date to make you fall in love with Italy??

  Christine (Tini) Nov 12, 2013 9:13 AM

6

Hehe nothing particular :-) Just my crazy, obsessive personality that was ready to fall in love with something, and Italy appeared on my radar just at that moment...

  Anna Nov 16, 2013 3:04 AM

About annarisa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.