Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia Drive it. Film it Win it.We're looking for 7 pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

Van-Tastic Adventures: WATCH, VOTE & WIN!

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 11 June 2010 | Views [2440]

Seven lucky teams of travellers from across the world have tackled the ultimate Aussie roadtrip in the WorldNomads.com Van-Tastic Adventures competition!

They set out to experience all that Australia has to offer while filming and documenting their journeys in our karmic campervan. Armed with the keys to the van, a video camera and loads of adventures activities, each team got to explore one state each of Australia.

Now it’s up to you to decide who best captured the spirit of a roadtrip.  Vote for your favourite team from July 2nd to July 25th on the Van-Tastic Adventures homepage and go in the draw to win the ultimate roadtrip adventure pack valued at $5000AUD.

WATCH!

Check out the teams:

Stage 1 - Queensland: Adam and Hamish

Stage 2 - New South Wales: Kirsty and Carly

Stage 3 - Victoria: Tim and friends

Stage 4 - Tasmania: Dara and Catherine

Stage 5 - South Australia: Victoria and Trent

Stage 6 - Northern Territory: Willie and Andrew

Stage 7 - Western Australia: Alex and Patrick

VOTE!

From July 2nd to July 25th, cast your vote by going to the Van-Tastic Adventures website and selecting your favorite roadtrip documentary!

The winning team will receive $10,000AUD and flights with Virgin Blue.

WIN!

When you submit your vote, tell us your best roadtrip tip and you will automatically go in the draw to win the ultimate roadtrip adventure pack!

The prize includes:

-  iPod Touch 32GB

-  $100 voucher iTunes

-  MacBook Pro 15’

-  iPhone 32GB

-  Canon Legria HF20 video camera

-  WorldNomads.com adventure travel kit

Thanks for following the adventures, see you on the road!

Tags: adventure, australia, backpacking, campervan, competition, funny, oz, roadtrip, travel, van-tastic adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.