Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia Drive it. Film it Win it.We're looking for 7 pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

The Outback is Calling!

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 12 February 2010 | Views [13514]

What could you do with six weeks, a fully kitted out campervan and a video camera...in the legendary Australian outback?

The WorldNomads.com Van-Tastic Adventures competition is looking for one more team of travellers to hop in Geoff, the karmic campervan, and motor around Western Australia - filming and documenting their epic roadtrip from Darwin to Perth.

What will you do?

* Swim with whale sharks on the Coral Coast
* Soak up the sun on Rottnest Island
* Go on a paddling expedition through the Kimberley region
* Ride camels along Cable Beach in Broome
* Skydive over Perth

...just to name a few

Send us a two minute video before February 28th showcasing your sparkling personality, passion for travel, creativity and filming skills. Convince us to hand over the keys by telling us why we should choose you and what you would do on your adventure.

If you've got what it takes, then we'll...

* Fly you to Australia from anywhere in the world!
* Give you the keys to our beloved karmic campervan
* Give you free access to some of your state's top attractions
* Give you $1,000 worth of petrol
* Tell you all the great places to go
* Give you six weeks use of a digital video camera & laptop

Why?

Because we love you. And because you've got six weeks to go wild or go mild, go hard or go humble, get witty or get wise and make a mini-documentary!

When?

The Western Australia roadtrip kicks off May 6, 2010 in Darwin and finishes up June 17, 2010 in Perth.

Oh yeah, by the way, if your doco is chosen as the most entertaining you'll win $10,000 plus two Virgin Blue domestic flights.


For more information and to apply visit the Van-Tastic Adventures homepage.

Watch the roadtrip vids and follow us on Twitter @Van_Tastic

Ok, go - NOW...get filming!


Tags: adventure, backpackers, campervan, itinerary, outback, oz, perth, travel, van-tastic adventures, western australia

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.