Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia Drive it. Film it Win it.We're looking for 7 pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

Kiwi boys win Vantastic Adventure Queensland roadtrip!

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 9 July 2009 | Views [1910] | Comments [1]

Hamish and Adam, two charming kiwi boys will be taking Geoff on it's maiden voyage, kicking off in Cairns for their Queensland road trip.

Congratulations!

We hope they arrive with all limbs and organs firmly in place as they are gearing up to run with the bulls in Pamplona, Ay-carumba! Hmm our next challenge will be getting the boys out of Athens (their next travel destination) and into Cairns in time for our big launch party (will keep you posted on party details!)

CHECK OUT THEIR WINNING VIDEO

See more of the Van-Tastic videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=worldnomads

We're still looking for six more pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's stunning states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

July 19th is the deadline for all Van-Tastic New South Wales applications...Don't forget to send us your film!

If you've got what it takes, then we'll...

  • Fly you to Australia from anywhere in the world!
  • Give you the keys to our beloved karmic campervan
  • Give you free access to some of your state's top attractions
  • Give you $1,000 worth of petrol
  • Tell you all the great places to go
  • Give you six weeks use of a digital video camera & laptop

Why?
Because we love you. And because you've got six weeks to go wild or go mild, go hard or go humble, get witty or get wise and make a mini-documentary!

Oh, yeah, nearly forgot - if your doco is voted by the travel community as the most entertaining you'll win $10,000 plus two Virgin Blue domestic flights.

Sound cool?

Visit http://vantastic.worldnomads.com/  

Tags: ambassador van, queensland, road trip, van-tastic, van-tastic adventures, winner, world nomads

 

Comments

1

Cool video, congratulations guys!

  Ian Jul 9, 2009 12:53 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.