Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia Drive it. Film it Win it.We're looking for 7 pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

Blue Skies ahead

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 11 June 2008 | Views [1418]

Kelly and Nora, our latest ambassadors to take the wheel of the van

Kelly and Nora, our latest ambassadors to take the wheel of the van

We (Nora Dunn & Kelly Bedford) were never the sort of people who do things in small measures.

We don’t just bungee jump; Kelly is an instructor and I have jumped all around the world (including the world’s highest bungee jump in South Africa – three times).

Kelly doesn’t just have a history fighting forest fires; he abseiled out of helicopters to fight them.

I don’t just skydive; I have over 300 jumps. I don’t just ride a motorcycle; I take it on the track.

And together we don’t just travel; we sell everything to travel the world long-term, sustainably, and in style.

And so it happened that on the cusp of becoming World Nomads Ambassadors, we somehow felt the need to embrace the true meaning of being Ambassadors. What better way to shout the word of World Nomads from the top of every building, whisper it through every tunnel, and generally spread the World Nomads message, than to have the privilege of seeing what World Nomads can really do?

So as we embark on a six-week Australian adventure in the World Nomads Ambassador van, we know full well what being a World Nomads Ambassador means. We just hope that from here on in we can keep the Ambassador-ship to a more innocuous level of adventure, discovery, fun, and overall well-being.

Read Blue_skies journal "Life Happens" Ambassador

Kick start YOUR travel writing career and see a slab of Australia for free!

Tags: ambassador van

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.