Existing Member?

He only went out for some milk A blurb of monstrous proportions - it was only supposed to be a couple of lines and the odd photo.

Brač

CROATIA | Friday, 3 November 2006 | Views [2447] | Comments [1]

call me Easy Rider

call me Easy Rider

It's only a 45 minute ferry ride, but i cant really enjoy it as it is too cold. Naively i hire a scooter after unbelievably never riding a bike before. Immediately i nearly crash it into a car :) 5 minutes later i think I've mastered it, until i reach my first corner at any real speed and find i cant turn...i haven't quite got the hang of leaning into a corner at this stage. fortunately there is a bit of space at the side of the road and not the usual drop into oblivion. That was really a close one I'm thinking as i hammer the bike down a big hill - managing to get the 50cc engine up to 70km/h. boy you should have heard the noise. i have a great but absolutely freezing day exploring the Island - there is no-one around i have the place virtually to myself. its been great to ride the scooter and i have to do it again...but when it's warmer.

 

Comments

1

A cross between Nighthawk and Wallace & Grommit! -shane:thanks mate, i knew it was a mistake putting that picture on the blog...Wallace and Grommit indeed

  Ian T Mar 1, 2007 11:00 PM

About all_powered_up

one ruined t-shirt and one ruined pair of trousers.  cool.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Croatia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.