Existing Member?

He only went out for some milk A blurb of monstrous proportions - it was only supposed to be a couple of lines and the odd photo.

Vienna

AUSTRIA | Monday, 23 October 2006 | Views [2336] | Comments [2]

From the Danube tower

From the Danube tower

Vienna - a great city and i love it "and that's all I have say about that." Forest Gump.  If you want to know more - go there.

I've had a couple of complaints - "where's the chicks" is one.  That was from my mate Craig and sorry Serena (Craig's fiancee), if you ever read this i'm sure he was just thinking about it from my point of view and not his so he can ogle the pictures.

So I'm going to make more of an effort to talk about the people i meet and get more photos of them and me, rather than lots and lots of buildings....

So we shall see.

I'm due to leave Vienna tomorrow after spending 5 nights here.  I've had a FANTASTIC time, I've met some really cool people and had a great mix of going out, chatting and chilling.  The funniest was going to a local club with an Aussie I'd met called Mark.  He's met the maddest most up-for-it couple I'd ever come across. A Belarus girl and an Asian Danish who both live in Budapest.  This club is like 3 rooms in the front of somebodies house mixed with a mechanics garage.  They had various DJ's strutting their stuff - Imagine music that sounds like electronic gunfire at about 240 beats per minute - it was DREADFUL.  All i can see from where I'm hiding in the corner is the DJ is wearing a 'gimp' suit with ears and a pair of arms that keep shooting above every one's head - the Belarus girl - dancing at 240 beats a minute - It was absolutely bonkers, i can't believe i didn't have my camera.

I need a holiday now.

 

Comments

1

Finally checked into your log again. V. interesting; and your humour shines through. Wot ?? Didn't like 'The Kiss' ?? Charlatan.

  Tony Phillips Oct 30, 2006 2:14 AM

2

I know the clocks went back last night - but the last message definitely was NOT posted at 2.14am.
3.30pm actually.

  Tony Phillips Oct 30, 2006 2:17 AM

About all_powered_up

one ruined t-shirt and one ruined pair of trousers.  cool.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Austria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.