Existing Member?

He only went out for some milk A blurb of monstrous proportions - it was only supposed to be a couple of lines and the odd photo.

Dear Mum

USA | Sunday, 24 February 2008 | Views [2329]

This is me taking part in the traditional Hawaiian art of ka'halfyard'lolo'ido'hicup

This is me taking part in the traditional Hawaiian art of ka'halfyard'lolo'ido'hicup

Well, I've been travelling over 18 months now and i thought I'd better let you know how I'm doing and show you a couple of pictures to ease your mind.

I've spent the last month sleeping on an air mattress in the apartment of a male nurse.  I don't think he's gay as he didn't come with me when i went to hang out in the gay bars.  I'm trying new things like you suggested; so far I've tried a family sized apple pie, a box of twinkie bars, Ben and Jerry's ice-cream, take away from the Cheesecake factory and every beer i can get hold of.  I had a slight cold and a few aches and pains last week - but don't worry i bought several packets of flu tablets and a container of a thousand ibuprofen.  Americans don't use the metric system so I'm just taking 10 times all the doses.  I now feel strangely fine.  I'm making sure i get my exercise - i walk to Starbucks and MacDonald's at least twice a day.  I'm also trying my best to fit in with the Hawaiians, so i got a tattoo.

see - nothing to worry about

love Son x

 

About all_powered_up

one ruined t-shirt and one ruined pair of trousers.  cool.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.