Existing Member?

Journey in Hidden side of Bali

Profesor Kolok (With english Subtitle)

INDONESIA | Thursday, 24 September 2015 | Views [766]

Profesor Kolok

Synopsis

Kolok community is a deaf mute people who live in the village Bengkala, District Kubutambahan, Buleleng, Bali. In daily life, people Kolok coexist with normal people in the village. Daily, Kolok community life of menial work, but do not miss the typical art also sort Janger Kolok.
Ketut Kanta. Bengkala a villager who ultimately have to make public action Kolok more advanced in terms of both education and employment. Starting from choosing him as coordinator in staging Janger Kolok, becoming an elementary school teacher honorary Inclusion (School of mixing between normal students and the deaf mute) to create a dictionary word kolok addressed to the wide audience.
The goal just wanted to see the village Bengkala Kolok community could have a better life than their lives now. Also entrusted to generation Kolok young people to be able to spearhead change Kolok community to be able to compete with normal people. In terms of education and employment.

Tags: bali, buleleng, culture, deaf mute, tradition, village, world nomads scholarship

About agungyudha


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.