Existing Member?

all the way

By Dr.Seuss

CHILE | Thursday, 3 September 2015 | Views [411] | Scholarship Entry

My name is Bethanny. I am 22 y.o student and a self-called traveler. For the last few years, I have taught myself how to travel, how to film, edit and produce a video. It is truly something that I am passionate about; because I am passionate about it, I keep pushing myself to get better and develop my skills. I did research online and tried my best to implement all those things. However, doing all the production without any guidance needs a lot of time and it is very hard to develop my skills with this method. Unfortunately, to develop my skills through an institute/school is not an option, because I do not have the funds for it. Therefore, the scholarship would really help me because this is the only opportunity for me to get some professional help in a field that I am passionate about. I love making my own motion picture, and its always exciting to put everything together and see it all come to life. I am also passionate about film making because it is one of the best ways to show other people what's going on or what lies on the other side of the world. More importantly, doing this makes me happy, and for that reason, I believe I should be chosen for this opportunity.
(The video was taken in multiple countries including Chile, Peru, USA and Taiwan; however I was residing in Chile at that time, so I answered Chile for the location of the video.)

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About adelbethanny


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.