Existing Member?

Ask a Nomad - The Best iPad Travel App

Take the World Nomads 'Answers Challenge'!

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 25 July 2011 | Views [2900]


Ever since the recent launch of our Ask A Nomad iPad app, questions have been pouring in from all corners of the globe.

Some questions quickly get scooped up and answered by our travel community and others leave us scratching our heads at their obscurity. That is why we need you, nomadic travel gurus, to chime in, share your knowledge and answer those challenging questions.

Simply check out our ‘Unanswered Questions’ on World Nomads Answers and submit your answer. Every week, we will pick the top answer of the bunch to go on an awesome adventure of your choice with Viator (value up to AUD $50).

To take the Answers Challenge:

1. Click here to see a list of unanswered questions.

2. Enter your answer (you are free to submit as many useful answers as you want each week).

3. Answer as a World Nomads member (it is important that we have your contact information, in the event that you win!)

4. That’s it, you’re done….unless want to stick around and ask some of your own questions or download the 'Ask A Nomad' iPad app for free!

The Winners (as chosen by a random draw):

Week #1: SuitcaseEnt - read her winning answer here.

About WorldNomads.com

WorldNomads.com keeps you travelling safely.  Whether you’re off for a long weekend, looking for the ultimate adventure or living the nomadic dream, you’ll stay safe with Travel Insurance you can buy online, anytime, and the latest travel safety advice. Learn how to flirt in over 25 languages with our free language guides and have an experience of a lifetime on a travel scholarship. We'll also help you share your journey with a free travel blog, get answers from other nomads to all of your travel questions (try the new 'Ask A Nomad' iPad app) and donate to a local community development project through our Footprints program.  

WorldNomads.com - an essential part of every adventurous traveller's journey.

 

 

Tags: answers challenge, community, competitions, ipad, q&a, travel, travel apps, world nomads answers

About Ask-a-Nomad

Ask-a-Nomad

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.