Existing Member?

007 James Bond 24

007 James Bond 24 Latest Photoes

ÅLAND | Thursday, 29 January 2015 | Views [105]

Oscar the best director winner Sam Mendes directs the 24th of 007 James Bond DVD Box Set series published a group of latest photoes from the shooting,the whole crew come to Austria's famous ski resort tourism,where is very cold and hard to shot for the crew,but the staring have good status on that day,actor Daniel Craig and one of the actresses Léa Seydoux took photoes together on the mountain,the writer once wrote 007 James Bond:sky fall has finished the 24th script,the movie will continue the last.some storylines will be keeping.

007 James Bond 24 is a big production acrossing the whole world,besides Austria,the crew will turn the shooting place to London,Mexico City,Rome, Mexico, Morocco and so on,Daniel Craig will continue to star 007 James Bond,oscar awards winner for the best supporting Christopher - Val will as 007's foe Obey Hasselblad,sherlock star dr Moriarty's character Andrew Scott will as Dumby,Monica Bellucci will as Lucia Sciarra,who will start a feelings with bond in the movie.

The series movie will release on Oct 23th 2015.

Tags: 007

About 007james


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Åland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.